viernes, 11 de marzo de 2011

30 Tables $ 3.40 SnG Challenge: 4 more to go!!

I say hi again!! , I was planning on finish the challenge today to be able to gain my $ 20 bonus , but i was not able to play that much .... Its been very busy....

But im satisfied with the results so far.... I have completed 26 tables of $3.40 , and im $ 45 up .

Im going to be done with the challenge for sure this saturday.....

I have a lot to share with you guys, lots of videos, lots of hands, lots of questions, so many situations to think about....and my final conclussions.......

Tomorrow i will post the results of everything ....

See you later!!

Good luck in the tables :)



PS : Estare posteando en ingles y español porque miro que hay varios lectores de otros paises entonces estoy en ese dilema si postear en ingles o español......que piensan uds?? .....

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario